It’s #WomensMonth & we are excited to reveal the August issue of our digital mag #yomzansiMAG dedicated to Mzansi Women. On the August issue we share stories of some of the young women making a difference out there.
We chose the young & gifted Nomuzi Mabena to head the issue on our cover story, where she shares her journey with us. We also share 5 young powerful women you should follow on social media. Kedebone Mkhabela tells us about her beauty pageant GYA, which aims to empower young women throughout the country. Lindiwe Suttle share the inspiration & story behind her new song dedicate to women & young girls. On our artist of the month we feature BERITA. We also share 5 entrepreneurial lessons to learn from DJ Zinhle. The list goes & on & on…..best way is to download your free copy and read all about this. Download #yomzansiMAG August issue free here: www.yomzansi.com/mag & share your experience with us on our Twitter (@yoMzansi) or Facebook (yoMzansi) using the hashtag #yomzansiMAG…. DON’T FORGET TO SHARE THE READ WITH YOUR MATES.
– COVER STORY : Nomuzi Mabena ….living limitlessly
– Bonang Matheba returns to Metro FM, Nonhle Thema back on TV
– 5 young powerful women to follow on Twitter
– MUSIC REVIEWS: Cassper Nyovest , Bongi Mvuyana, Gold Fish
– Artist Profile : Lindiwe Suttle & BERITA
– We find out what “Ntando & Hlelo Masina″ have been up to
– We chat to a group of young women (#WOC – Women Of Change)as our young & gifted for this month
– ON FASHION We take a look at Cama Gwini’s style
– More ….. movies to watch this month, upcoming events, relationship tips, gadgets, business tips.
ISSUE: 5 – #yomzansiMAG
DATE: 05 August 2014
NO. OF PAGES: 47
DOWNLOAD LINK: www.yomzansi.com/mag