Good news to sneaker community, adidas Yeezy Boost 350 Black will release in South Africa. So far we can confirm that Shelflife will be selling 30 pairs using online raffle system and those who got chosen on the system will be able to buy instore on Saturday, 22 August.
The price tag is similar to the original pair , R2999.00 each. Here are more details from Shelflife on how to buy a pair.
adidas is also giving its customers the chance to win tickets to buy the exclusive new YEEZY BOOST 350. adidas Originals customers can stand a chance to buy their very own, by attending the Yeezy Boost 350 release at the adidas Originals stores in Menlyn Shopping Centre in Pretoria, and Canal Walk shopping centre in Cape Town.
· T & Cs apply:
– A line will form outside the adidas stores in Menlyn Shopping Centre in Pretoria and Canal Walk in Cape Town, behind the dedicated YEEZY BOOST 350 signage and line.
– There are only 24 units per store available from Menlyn Shopping Centre and Canal Walk.
– This line will be closed for joining by 2pm of Saturday the 22nd of August.
– 350 Official YEEZY BOOST 350 tickets will be issued to the members of this queue only at 2pm Saturday the 22nd of August, and nobody else. No tickets will be issued to anyone joining the queue after 2pm.
– Only one ticket will be issued to each member of the queue.
– No discount or pre allocation of product is allowed for adidas staff – they have to join the live raffle.
– Tickets will be drawn randomly by a member of adidas staff, and the numbers read out loud.
– The corresponding number that has been handed out to the person standing in the queue will then be invited into the adidas store for their opportunity to purchase one pair of YEEZY BOOST 350 only. They will need to pay cash or credit card only. No lay buys or stock holds will be accepted.
– The YEEZY BOOST 350 will be sold at a recommended retail price of R2999.00 each
– Only the queue participant that has had their number called out may enter the store to purchase the YEEZY BOOST 350. The tickets are non-transferable and may not be sold or exchanged for cash.
– Winning ticket holders will be escorted into the store, two at a time, until all ticket holders have had the chance to buy a pair of YEEZY BOOST 350.
– The queue participant whose number has been read has to make their presence known as their number has been read, failure to do so within 5 minutes will result in forfeiture and another number will be read for another participant in the queue.
– Numbers will be called out until all units have been purchased, at which stage an announcement will be made and the purchasing will end.