It’s Spring month and we’re happy to bring you our Spring : September issue of our digital mag #yomzansiMAG which is available now. On this issue we explore the new campaign headlined by Khuli Chana, Tbo Touch & DJ Ganyani , which aims to discover new talent in SA. This is in partnership with Jack Daniels. The Jack Daniel’s music scout is set to open doors for unsigned musicians who are hungry for exposure. #yomzansiMAG September issue is available free for download via: www.yomzansi.com/mag . Go download it now & share your experience with us on our Twitter (@yoMzansi) or Facebook (yoMzansi) using the hashtag #yomzansiMAG…. DON’T FORGET TO SHARE THE READ WITH YOUR MATES.
– COVER STORY : Khuli Chana, Tbo Touch & DJ Ganyani : to discover new talent
– The celebration of Heritage Month / Braai Day
– Big Brother Africa set to air from October
– The Soil ready for next album
– Local film : Hard to Get goes to London
– DJ Sbu opens door for entrepreneurs and young people
– Artist Profile : DJ Khathu
– We find out what “Thabiso Mokhethi” has been up to
– Our Young & Gifted for this month : Buhle Maseko
– Stylevolution with Nonhle Thema
– More fashion , movies to watch this month, upcoming events, relationship tips, gadgets, business tips.
ISSUE: 6 – #yomzansiMAG
DATE: 09 September 2014
NO. OF PAGES: 46
DOWNLOAD LINK: www.yomzansi.com/mag