Krispy Kreme Doughnuts South Africa is opening a new store in Clearwater Mall, Johannesburg on Monday, 1 August. Along with the opening, there are plenty of prizes up for grabs for the first 100 customers.
Krispy Kreme is an international brand with generations of fans, and the South African fan base grows each and every day.
Following the flagship store launch in 2015, two additional Krispy Kreme stores have opened this year at the Sandton Gautrain and the Mall of Africa respectively. The very first store in The Zone, Rosebank is set to celebrate its first birthday in November this year and Krispy Kreme is hugely excited to “bring the joy” to the West Rand of Johannesburg with their fourth store launch in Clearwater Mall.
The Clearwater Mall Krispy Kreme store will officially open at 09:00am on 01 August 2016. In true Krispy Kreme style fans will be able to line-up overnight for their delicious fix. The queue will officially start at 18:00pm on 31 July 2016 and prizes are up for grabs for the first 100 in line.
– First in line will receive a dozen original glazed ® doughnuts each week for 1 year;
– Second in line will receive a dozen original glazed ® doughnuts each week for 6 months;
– Third in line will receive a dozen original glazed ® doughnuts each week for 3 months;
– Fourth to 50th in line receives a dozen original glazed ® doughnuts every month for 1 year; and
– 51 – 100 in line will receive a dozen original glazed ® doughnuts every month for 6 months
– Clearwater Mall store location: Shop LM131, closest to entrance two at the bottom end of the Piazza.