We’re back again with the Sneaker roundup – we hear from some of the Sneakerheads about their 2016 recap, from their prime releases, sneakers they missed out on and their wishlist for 2017.
For the Second round up we check out Eric Leeson also know as the “King of Kicks”.
Leeson is a Sneaker Collector / Sneakerhead, his passion for sneakers made him the 2015 Russian Bear King of Kicks. Jumping to his Instagram (ericthestickerguy), there’s highlights of his collection and his latest pick ups.
Check out Eric Leeson recap below:
1. THE TOP 2 SNEAKERS THAT YOU REGRET BUYING IN 2016 AND WHY?
I regret no purchase this year, everything I copped was 🔥🔥🔥🔥 to me.
2. MY TOP 5 SNEAKERS RELEASES 2016…WHY?
1. Vans x Odd Future “Donuts”
Just crazy and different and they were super limited in SA
2. Nike Air Max CB34 “Phoenix Suns”
I copped in New York simply a bubblekop’s dream.
3. Fila MB
I also copped in New York. These brought back so many memories of seeing Jamal Mashburn playing in the NBA
4. Nike Air Max Uptempo 97
Was a recent release but one that I needed to get as huge fan of bubbles. Also one that I loved seeing on the court back in the day.
5. adidas UltraBoost
The comfort is on another level and I was in love the minute I put them on my feet
3. THE 2 SNEAKERS YOU WOULD LIKE TO SEE RE-RELEASING IN 2017?
- Air Jordan 1 High “Royals” are top of my list as I didnt cop them when they were just sitting on shelf.
- Fila Grant Hill 2 is my next Favorite.
4. ANY SNEAKER RELEASE THAT MISSED OUT ON THIS YEAR?
I decided not to cop the space Jam 11s because I simply wasn’t happy with the shape and the height of the patent leather. Yes they supposed to be the OG cut but they didn’t appeal to me at all. And I’m a HUGE fan of 11s I mean I got married in them.
The Jordan 1 Banned I also passed on because I have a fresh pair from 2013.
You can follow Eric Leeson on:
on Instagram – ericthestickerguy
Look out for our Second Round, dropping this week.