Last released back in 2013, The highly anticipated Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG ‘Royal’ will be making a return this weekend.
Dressed in its classic Black, Royal and White color scheme. The Air Jordan 1 features a clean Black leather upper with Royal Blue overlays on the toe, heel and Nike Swoosh logos. Staying true to its heritage, the release will also come with OG Nike Air branding on the tongue and outsole.
Look out for Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG ‘Royal’ releasing on Saturday, 22 April 2017 at:
- Shesha (Sandton, Eastgate, Mall of Africa, Menlyn & The Zone Rosebank) – R1999.99
- The Cross Trainer (Sandton, Eastgate, Rosebank, Canal Walk, Gateway) – Men’s R1999.95 and GS R1499.95
- Sportscene (Sandton City & The Pavilion ) – R1,999
- Shelflife (CPT & JHB) – R2099
- Jack Lemkus – Mens (R1999.00) and Gradeschool (R1499.00)
- DIP STREET (82 Juta Street, Braamfontein) – R2099.99
In the meantime check out images below:
Share your thoughts by dropping your comments below & Join the conversation, even on our Twitter or Facebook: