Hyundai has sold more than 1.4 million SUVs since the introduction of the first-generation Santa Fe back in 2001.
Now the upcoming KONA edition will be the newest addition to the Hyundai SUV family, something to consider when you looking for some good space, comfort, technology and looks.
Named after the KONA district on the Big Island of Hawaii, the car continues Hyundai’s new design identity with an expressive and powerful front dominated by the cascading grille, the company’s signature look.
FEATURES TO LOOK FORWARD TO:
- Twin headlamps with the LED Daytime Running Lights positioned on top of the LED headlights.
- Elevated seating position provides better visibility for drivers.
- Apple CarPlay, Android Auto, and wireless phone charging.
- Head-up display projecting key driving information directly into the driver’s line of sight.
- Four-wheel drive and a seven-speed automatic available.
Look out for Hyundai Kona which is set to arrive November 2017.
Check out the images below for a closer look:
Share your thoughts, drop your comments below & Join the conversation, our Twitter or Facebook: