Land Rover has taken it to another level with the reveal of the Range Rover SV Coupe, debuted at the 2018 Geneva Motor Show.
This luxurious new model will be the first full-size two-door SUV and only 999 units will be made.
Range Rover SV Coupe is now the fastest Range Rover SUV packed with is a 5-litre supercharged V8 petrol engine producing 557 horsepower and can do 0-100km/h in 5 seconds.
It also comes equipped with:
– permanent four-wheel-drive system
– 2-speed transfer box and Active Locking Rear Differential
– Terrain Response 2 system with multiple driving modes
– towing capacity of 3.5 tonnes and maximum wading capacity of 900mm
– floating roof design
– optional 23-inch alloy wheel
The interior comes with a clean dashboard completed by Nautica veneer wood trim, leather and metal accents. On the inside, you will also be welcomed by InControl Touch Pro Duo twin 10-inch touchscreens and power-close doors with frameless glass.
The model will arrive on the market by the end of 2018 and is priced at $295,000 (that’s anything around R3.5M).
Will you spend your money on this model? Have a look at more photos below: