The latest edition of the Man Magazine is dedicated to celebrating the local sneaker culture, featuring some of the influential people in the community.
A shedload of publications are exploring the local sneaker culture time to time and this proves that the movement is on the rise.
We picked up the latest Man Magazine issue which features compelling sneaker stories from different sneakerheads who are top-tiers at what they do:
- Nick Herbert – Shelflife CEO & Co-founder
- Hayden Manuel – PUMA South Africa Sportstyle Marketing Manager
- Tebogo Mogola & Zaid Osman – Sneaker Exchange Founders
- Chris Jack – DJ & Sneakerstories TV founder
- Grant Baron – Cape Kickz Marketplace
- Ahmed Seedat – Court Order Marketplace
This is a great mixture of different sneaker enthusiasts, tapping different channels of the industry from retail, reselling of sneakers, linking a brand to the youth culture, and sneaker events.
Go pick up the latest Man Magazine ‘Sneaker Issue’ to read more about the above-mentioned cover story.