Instagram has introduced a new feature that lets you shop within their app.
The new ‘Checkout’ feature allows users to shop and checkout without leaving Instagram.
Users can tap to view a product from a brand’s shopping post, and you’ll see a “Checkout on Instagram” button on the product page. Tap it to select from various options such as size or color, then you’ll proceed to payment without leaving Instagram. You’ll only need to enter your name, email, billing information and shipping address the first time you check out.
Once your first order is complete, your information will be securely saved for convenience the next time you shop. You’ll also receive notifications about shipment and delivery right inside Instagram, so you can keep track of your purchase.
Checkout on Instagram is currently in closed beta and the feature is currently available for users in the United States.
Here are the retailers you can buy from using the feature:
● Adidas @adidaswomen & @adidasoriginals
● Anastasia Beverly Hills @anastasiabeverlyhills
● Balmain @balmain
● Burberry @burberry
● ColourPop @colourpopcosmetics
● Dior @dior
● H&M @hm
● Huda Beauty @hudabeautyshop
● KKW @kkwbeauty
● Kylie Cosmetics @kyliecosmetics
● MAC Cosmetics @maccosmetics
● Michael Kors @michaelkors
● NARS @narsissist
● Nike @niketraining & @nikewomen
● NYX Cosmetics @nyxcosmetics
● Oscar de la Renta @oscardelarenta
● Ouai Hair @theouai
● Outdoor Voices @outdoorvoices
● Prada @prada
● Revolve @revolve
● Uniqlo @uniqlo
● Warby Parker @warbyparker
● Zara @zara
Share your thoughts in the comments section below, otherwise join the conversation, our Twitter, Facebook or Instagram.