The WhatsApp Business App is now available for iPhone users.
The app was released last year but only on the Android platform. Whatsapp Business platform is made specifically for businesses/companies to connect with customers.
So what’s on this WhatsApp Business?
– Business Profiles: Help customers with useful information such as a business description, email or store addresses, and website.
– Messaging Tools: Save time with smart messaging tools — quick replies that provide fast answers to frequently asked questions, greeting messages that introduce customers to your business, and away messages that let them know you’re busy.
– Messaging Statistics: Review simple metrics like the number of messages read to see what’s working.
– WhatsApp Web: Send and receive messages with WhatsApp Business on your desktop.
– Account Type: People will know that they’re talking to a business because you will be listed as a Business Account. Over time, some businesses will have Confirmed Accounts once it’s been confirmed that the account phone number matches the business phone number.
No need to panic, continue using Whatsapp
People can continue using WhatsApp as usual — there’s no need to download anything new. And people will continue to have full control over the messages they receive, with the ability to block any number, including businesses, as well as report spam.
iPhone users can now download the WhatsApp Business from the App Store for free.