Like previous years, Uber is making sure you’re keeping away from getting sick this winter.
Uber has announced their partnership with Discovery Health to deliver you flu vaccinations at a cost of R100.
The feature is available on the UBER mobile app; users will be able to order and get the vaccinations delivered by a nurse at their preferred location -on Thursday, 2 May between 10:00 – 15:00.
Below are the steps on how it works:
– Open your Uber app between 10:00 – 15:00 on Thursday, 2 May 2019
– Set your pickup location, swipe right on your vehicle options and select “UberWELLNESS”
– Request a ride as per usual
– If you’re successful, a qualified nurse will arrive to administer flu vaccinations for up to 5 people for only R100!
* Demand will be high, so please be patient. Should you be unable to request your flu vaccination on-demand, we encourage you to visit your nearest healthcare provider, Clicks or Dis-Chem clinic to get your flu vaccination as soon as possible.