Standard Bank has launched a new and cheaper account MyMo.
The account becomes the cheapest by Standard Bank with a monthly fee of R4.95.
Standard Bank not only cut the costs with MyMo account, but this will benefit customers with a number of benefits which includes free airtime and data.
Customers can open this account and will get free data as they do banking. ‘No documents and no need to queue at a branch’.
Customers will be charged for transactions; R4.95 monthly fee Pay, R6.50 for Withdrawing cash at any Standard Bank ATMs, R 1.40 for cash withdrawals at selected retailers
– Free airtime or data earned from day to day banking
– Free unlimited swipes on your Gold card
– Reduced rates when you withdraw money at any bank’s ATM or selected retailers
– Zero data fees when banking on the banking app
– The benefit of making payments and checking balances wherever you are, from the banking app
– More ways to buy airtime, data or electricity via ATMs, online or on the banking app
– Cashless payments through Masterpass or SnapScan
– Monthly email statements
– SMS notifications when there’s activity on your account
– A way of stopping your card on the banking app if you suspect fraud