Think you got the best Photography skills? Whether a smartphone photographer, hobbyist photographer to the semi-pro and professional photographer or videographer – here’s your chance to showcase your flair.
Enter the Photo & Video Experience Photo of the Year Competition & stand a chance to win R50 000 worth of prizes!
- Wildlife (excluding nature)
- Nature (excluding wildlife)
And here’s what you need to know:
- You may submit 4 images per category. The competition will run until 5 July.
- Images must be 1920 (w) x 1980 (h) and a maximum of 2MB
- Entry fee is R100 per category and you can submit up to 4 images per category
- The competition runs until 5 July 2019 and judging will be done independently by the Photography Society of South Africa
- 3 Finalists per category will be selected
- Finalists will be notified and your work will be printed and showcased at the Photo and Video Experience from 26-28 July 2019
- The winner of each category will be announced at the event
- Any editing is limited to minor adjustments and retouching – modifications should not alter the overall content of the image (excluding the creative category)
The Photo and Video Experience event will take place from 26-28 July 2019 at Kyalami Grand Prix Circuit, Johannesburg. Tickets are already selling through www.webtickets.co.za.
The Photo & Video Experience is owned by Messe Frankfurt, the third largest trade fair company in the world. Covering all aspects of the photography, video and related industries, the event is set to be the largest of its kind on the African continent.
For more information on the event, visit the website here: www.photoandvideoexperience.com.