The Jordan Brand will be giving ladies some special treat for Valentine’s Day with the release of the Air Jordan 1 High “UNC To Chicago”.
Mixing the UNC and Chicago colourways, this Air Jordan 1 comes constructed of premium tumbled leather across, topped off with a white midsole and red rubber outsole. Colour-wise the shoe is dressed in a Dark Powder Blue, Gym Red, Black, and White color scheme that nods to Michael Jordan’s college days in UNC as well as a professional career with the Chicago Bulls.
Look out for this Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG WMNS “UNC To Chicago” to release on Valentine’s Day, 14th February 2020 at:
Lemkus (26 St Georges Mall, Cape Town) via live raffle
Price: R2499,00 (UK3 to UK6)
IN-STORE ONLY via LIVE RAFFLE at 08:30AM
PLEASE NOTE: The LIVE IN-STORE RAFFLE will ONLY be open to our FEMALE CUSTOMERS.
– A limited number of RAFFLE TICKETS will be handed out at 08:15am and the raffle will start at 08:30am.
– 1 PAIR per customer in-store.
– If your number is selected nobody besides the raffle ticket winner will be allowed to enter the store.
Shesha (Sandton, Eastgate, Mall of Africa, The Zone, Menlyn Park & Canal Walk) via live raffle
Raffle tickets/wristbands will be handed out to participants from 08:00 am
– Please ensure you bring photo ID – name, ID, date of birth and contact details will be recorded;
– Management reserves the right to deny any person entry into the live raffle who arrives after 08h00, or for any other reason whatsoever in its sole discretion;
– Arrive as early as possible to avoid the last-minute rush.
2. 1 (One) raffle ticket/wristband per customer.
3. Raffle tickets will be issued for a specific size only, and is not transferable to another person or size.
– Your corresponding ticket number will be placed into a container with your preferred size.
4. Live raffle is expected to commence at 08h00.
– Live raffle will be hosted by a Shesha appointed individual.
– Live raffle will be drawn by size order, UK3 ending at UK8.
– The number of draws for each size will be based on the number of units available for sale at a particular store.
5. If your raffle number is drawn: – you have 1 minute to present yourself and your raffle ticket/wristband with your photo ID;
– You will only be allowed to purchase the size corresponding to the wristband;
– Failure to present yourself within two minutes translates to a forfeit of your purchase and another draw will be called.
6. In the event of any dispute(s) of any nature whatsoever, the decision made by the Shesha Manager on duty will be FINAL.
7. Live raffle only applicable to Sandton, Eastgate, Mall of Africa, Menlyn, The Zone & Canal Walk.
Shelflife (CPT and JHB) via live raffle
Sizes: UK3, UK4, UK5, UK6, UK7, UK8.
1. Arrive at Shelflife Cape Town before 9:30am, or Johannesburg before 9am.
2. Raffle arm bands will be handed out by Shelflife employees for 30 minutes until the live raffle draw begins. No participants can join after the the raffle begins.
3. You must have a valid ID/passport with a matching credit/debit card in order to purchase.
4. If your number gets called you gain access to the store to purchase one of the release sneakers. Please note sizes are limited and Shelflife cannot guarantee pairs, and or sizes. Only one entrant may enter and cannot be accompanied by anyone. Entrants must be over the age of 12 years old.
5. No swapping of arm bands are permitted, broken arm bands will not be accepted.
6. 1 arm band per person.
7. Shelflife has the final say in all sales.
Street Gym (Carlton Centre) via a live raffle
Limited pairs available: Sizes: 3-7
Collect your raffle tickets in store Friday 14 February from 9:30am to 10am. Live draw will take place at 10:15am
Dropping at selected stores in sizes 3-8 (Archive Shortmarket Street – Cape Town) and (Braamfontein – Johannesburg) + and online (9am). One pair per customer.
Online via Nike.com at (1:00pm)
Women’s sizes – R2499
Younger Kids sizes – R1199.95
Toddler Sizes – R899.95