New developments are always are popping in different cities, whether it is a gigantic mall or a beach club.
This time we turn to Cape Town, for new residential development with Micro Apartments, Studio, and Luxury Penthouses selling from a whooping R1.35 million.
The sales are set to open around the end of April 2020. Newlands Peak is a state-of-the-art residential development located in Newlands, Cape Town by acclaimed Rawson Developers that promises to breathe vibrant energy into a suburb steeped with a rich history and tree-lined streets.
It features world-class amenities and incorporates existing natural elements to make it a premium lifestyle destination for residents and investors alike. The 11-storey apartment block will showcase:
- Secure undercover parking
- 8 floors of apartments including:
– Ground floor garden apartments
– 2 floors of penthouse apartments
– Rooftop deck with 2 heated swimming pools
– Top floor state-of-the-art fitness centre
- High-speed fiber connectivity
- Luxurious foyer and concierge
- 24-hour security
- Premium coffee shop & restaurant
- Landscaped atrium with seating & WiFi
- Drop & go laundromat
- And it will be Pet-friendly
And in terms of pricing you will be able to secure a:
- Micro apartments from R1,350,000
- Hybrid studios from R2,100,000
- One bedroom from R2,125,000
- Premium one-bedrooms from R2,600,000
- Two bedrooms from R3,400,000
- Premium two bedrooms from R5,000,000
- Three-bedroom penthouses from R7,200,000
For more info visit www.newlandspeak.com.