The micro-blogging service – Twitter has rolled out a new feature to allow users not miss out on important tweets. Almost similar to ‘While you were away’ feature, now Twitter is introducing ‘Show me the best tweets first’ on your timeline.
Twitter will now put recommended, not the newest, tweets at the top of your timeline so that you never miss important updates from people you follow.
After enabling the feature in your timeline settings, the important tweets will appear at the top of your timeline, sorted in reverse chronological order, then the rest of your tweets will be displayed right underneath. And to simply display latest tweets you just pull-to-refresh. However do note, the feature will roll out partially, meaning it’s not currently available to everyone, Twitter aims to get to everyone in the coming weeks.
Now, How to enable the feature?
1) Log in to your twitter account and go to the Account settings page
2) Under Content, look for Timeline and toggle the box next to ‘Show me the best Tweets first’ to change the setting
Twitter for iOS:
1) Open the mobile Twitter app on your iOS device.
2) Go to your profile page, tap the gear icon and select Settings.
3) Tap the account whose settings you’d like to adjust.
4) Under Timeline, tap Timeline Personalization.
5) Next to ‘Show me the best Tweets first’, tap to turn it on or off.