The most-awaited Instagram feature ‘LIVE VIDEO’ finally launched yesterday in South Africa and you’ve probably noticed your phone been flooded with alerts about:
- ‘x’ started a live, watch it before it ends!
- Facebook friends joining Instagram
- People you follow posting their first story, or posting “for the first time in a while.”
Well truth is sometimes you don’t want to miss out on some of your followers latest posts, but for some this notifications might be annoying.
Here’s how to get rid of them:
Instagram Profile > ⚙️ > Push Notification Settings > Live Videos > Off.
- Open your Instagram app
- Go to your Profile page
- Tap the Config wheel icon on the upper right for settings page.
- Scroll down to Push Notification Settings
- Then you will be able to access Likes / Comments / Live Videos / New Followers notifications – you can pick and choose which ones you’d like to opt out of.
(Visited 103 times, 1 visits today)