Sony has just revealed the A7 III mirrorless camera, a much affordable model with latest updates.
This machine is packed with 24.2 MP sensor, internal 4K HDR video capability and has an improved battery life. This model is priced at $2,000 internationally and will hit the market in March/April.
– 24.2 MP4 35-mm full-frame CMOS sensor with back-illuminated design
– 4K HDR movie recording capability
– High-speed continuous shooting of up to 10fps
– Fast Hybrid AF with 693 phase-detection and 425 contrast-detection AF points
– Sensitivity range up to ISO 51200 (expandable to ISO 50-204800 for stills)
See below photos & videos, for a closer look: