In celebration of the 30th anniversary of Nike’s “JUST DO IT” tagline – the Swoosh presents the Just Do It collection which includes the Air Force 1 and Air Max 1 silhouettes.
The Collection features the tagline’s original font and graphics from its 1988 debut. Each shoe also comes with a rubber keychain that draws inspiration from an iconic poster printed the same year.
The Nike “Just Do It” pack takes inspiration from their classic slogan, in the Air Force 1 silhouette. The shoe comes in two colour combinations. One with an orange tumbled leather upper, and the other with a white tumbled leather upper. Both include features of patches and branding, from a stitched-on Nike Air tag on the forefoot to large “Just Do It” patches on both the heel and tongue. The swoosh is refractive with “Just Do It” logos.
In addition, women will receive the Air Max 1, complemented by black and hits of vibrant orange. Painted in a clean colourway, the sneaker is dressed in fresh white leather and trimmed with bold pops of orange. To round it all off, an Air unit makes it ways underfoot, and durable rubber outsoles are present.
The Nike Air Force 1 “Just Do It Pack” (Both Orange and white colourways) will release on Thursday, 28 June 2018 at:
- Shesha (Sandton, Mall of Africa, Menlyn, The Zone, Melrose Arch, Eastgate, Cresta & Canal Walk) – R1999.99 each
- Jack Lemkus (in-store and online) – R1999.00 each
- Shelflife (Joburg & Cape Town) – R1999,00 each
The Nike WMNS Air Max 1 ‘Just Do It’ (White colourway) will release on Thursday, 28 June 2018 at:
- Shesha (Sandton, Mall of Africa, Menlyn, The Zone, Melrose Arch, Eastgate, Cresta & Canal Walk) – R 1999.99
- Shelflife (Joburg & Cape Town) – R1999,00