Apple has unveiled the new Powerbeats wireless earphones featuring H1 chip for hands-free, 15 hours of battery life, and a new cheaper price tag.
Powerbeats matches the sleek design and advanced engineering of Powerbeats Pro, with the same powerful sound and reinforced sweat and water resistance.
– Wireless high-performance earphones with streamlined, round cable and adjustable, secure-fit earhooks for lightweight comfort and stability.
– Reinforced, sleek design for sweat & water resistance during tough workouts
– Integrated on-ear controls for music, phone calls, and voice capability
– Powerful, balanced sound with dynamic range and noise isolation
– Up to 15 hours of listening time
– Power button on the left earbud
– Volume, track, and call controls on the right earbud
– Hands-free controls with “Hey Siri” and voice assistant on compatible devices
The all-new Powerbeats are priced at $149.95, available in 3 colour options; Black, Red, and White.