From Friday, 01 May 2020 – South Africa will move from level 5 to level 4 of the COVID-19 lockdown.
Level 4 is a slightly more relaxed stage of the lockdown, which amongst other things will allow people to go back to work, to exercise and restaurants to open.
A number of South African restaurants will be open for delivery including McDonald’s, Chicken Licken and Burger King.
Nando’s has not yet confirmed.
Food delivery services, Mr D Food and UberEats will operate from Friday, 01 May 2020.
Below is a list of Restaurants which will be open under Level 4 lockdown:
– Nando’s see list of restaurants here
– Mcdonald’s: (from 02 May) see list of restaurants here
– KFC (open from 02 May 2020) see list of restaurants here
– Buns Out
– Chicken Licken
– Fish & Chips Co
– Debonairs Pizza
– Pizza Hut
– Burger King (from 06 May) see list of restaurants here
– ANAT (from 02 May) see list of restaurants here
– Spur (selected restaurants)
– Krispy Kreme : see list of restaurants here
– Mr D Food and UberEats delivery services will operate from 01 May