Apple has updated its 13-inch MacBook Pro (2020) packing it with a new Magic Keyboard, increased storage and more RAM.
The new model carries powerful quad-core processors, 13-inch Retina display, Touch Bar and Touch ID, and all-day battery life.
– New Magic Keyboard: This model comes with a new Magic Keyboard, first introduced on the 16-inch MacBook Pro and added to MacBook Air. Magic Keyboard features a redesigned scissor mechanism with 1mm of key travel for a comfortable and stable key feel, while the new inverted-“T” arrangement for the arrow keys makes them easier to find, whether users are navigating through spreadsheets or playing games.
– Increased Storage: The model comes with standard storage starting at 256GB all the way up to 1TB and for pro users they can get up to 4TB SSD.
– Improved Performance: The 13-inch MacBook Pro lineup now offers up to 10th-generation quad-core Intel Core processors with Turbo Boost speeds of up to 4.1GHz. The integrated Intel Iris Plus Graphics deliver up to 80 percent faster performance over the previous generation 13-inch MacBook Pro for 4K video editing, faster rendering, and smoother gameplay. The new graphics also enable users to connect to Pro Display XDR at full 6K resolution.
– More RAM: For the first time on a 13-inch Mac notebook, customers can choose a 32GB memory option, 16GB of faster 3733MHz memory is now offered as a standard configuration on select models.
– Design, Display: the 13-inch Retina display delivers more than 4 million pixels and millions of colors, along with 500 nits of brightness and support for the P3 wide color gamut. And with True Tone technology, the display offers a more natural viewing experience for design and editing workflows. The model also comes with speakers that provide incredibly immersive wide-stereo sound, Touch ID for easy login and secure online purchases, Touch Bar with dynamic and contextual controls, and the industry-best Force Touch trackpad for precise cursor control and Multi-Touch navigation.
– Security and Privacy: The 13-inch MacBook Pro comes with the Apple T2 Security Chip which checks that software loaded during the boot process has not been tampered with and provides on-the-fly data encryption for everything stored on the SSD. It also protects Touch ID information, so whether customers are unlocking their Mac, entering an online password, or making online purchases, their information stays safe.
Pricing & Availability:
This model is priced from $1299 and available to order on apple.com and in the Apple Store app.