Hi-Tec has released the Altitude Lite 3 Mid WP, to continue its previous Hi-Tec Altitude range.
The super eye-catching boot brings all the features and still maintaining the bold look when it comes to the overall design.
Whether you are gearing up for your next hiking adventure or planning that next outfit, the Altitude Lite 3 Mid WP has got your back.
The Altitude Lite 3 Mid WP features:
– Technical tight weave mesh upper for lightweight comfort and flexibility
– Dri-Tec waterproof, breathable membrane keeps feet dry
– Rustproof hardware lacing system for a secure fit
– External TPU heel counter for additional support
– Gusseted tongue keeps dirt out
– Soft mesh lining for breathability and comfort Removable moulded EVA footbed delivers underfoot cushioning
– Lightweight, durable fork shank ensures flexibility and stability V-Lite 365
– Foam delivers an ultra-light, high rebound and impact absorbing underfoot experience, taking you to a new level of comfort 365 days per year
– M-D Traction outsole improves grip walking both up and downhill
For those wanting to get their hands on this pair, you can buy on hi-tec.co.za, priced at R1 599.
Take a closer look at the Altitude Lite 3 Mid WP: