NIKE AIR MAX 1 PRM "LIMEADE"
In addition to the expected Nike Air Max 1 “Lemonade” from the 2006 Powerwall collection, the Swoosh brand will be releasing a new “Limeade” version of the original release.
To add a special twist to the release of Nike Air Max 1 “Limeade”, LEMKUS has cooked up its own special packaging which will be tagged with the original Nike packaging.
So for those who will get a chance to scoop a W on these at LEMKUS store, will also own a custom premium co-branded NIKE x LEMKUS sneaker crate manufactured by local crate maker CRAZY CRATES. The crates feature screen-printed graphics while other details include “JACK KNOWS AIR” graphics on the inner box, custom tissue paper, and a sticker pack.
Dressed in a Pine Green and True White color scheme. This Nike Air Max 1 features like the classic Air pattern on the upper, which has been printed with reflective design materials for higher visibility. It comes constructed in a mix of mesh, suede, and leather atop a White midsole and Black rubber outsole with Lime graphic insoles.
This release also comes with three sets of extra laces.
WHERE TO BUY THE AIR MAX 1 "LIMEADE"
LEMKUS RELEASE INFO
Release Date: Saturday, 03 October 2020.
Sizes: UK7 to UK11
Available IN-STORE ONLY via LIVE RAFFLE at 08:30AM.
- Due to the limited quantity we have available this will be a LIVE RAFFLE RELEASE at our store.
- In order to enter raffle/purchase a pair of NIKE AIR MAX 1 PRM “LIMEADE” you MUST BE WEARING A PAIR OF AIR MAX 1 sneakers when coming to the store.
- A limited number of RAFFLE TICKETS will be handed out at 08:15AM and the raffle will start at 08:30AM.
- 1 PAIR per customer in-store.
- If your number is selected nobody besides the raffle ticket winner will be allowed to enter the store.
- Purchase will include original Nike packaging.
The live raffle will start at 9:30am at both our CPT and JHB stores on Saturday, 03 October 2020. Arm bands handed out from 9am.
Sizes: UK6, UK7, UK8, UK9, UK10, UK11.
Dropping online only (www.archivestore.co.za) (between 1:00am and 2:30am) on Saturday, 26 September 2020 in men's sizes for R2,399.95.