Adobe has finally released Adobe Illustrator for the iPad.
This means iPad users who are also on Adobe Illustrator will be able to use the software just like on their computers.
Illustrator on the iPad works intuitively with your Apple Pencil so you can create stunning graphics anywhere you happen to be. And, as a 1.0 release, this is just the beginning.
The layout gives users the freedom to create lines, shapes, type, gradients, and effects.
• Natural ways to draw — Make lines and curves using the Pen, Pencil, and Brush tools
• Pinpoint editing — Create perfect graphics without quality loss with Smart Delete, Simplify Path, and more
• Point precision — Edit graphics down to the point, radius, or angle level
• Radial, grid, and mirror repeat — Turn graphics into sophisticated patterns
• 18,000+ fonts — Use one of the thousands of high-quality fonts included in the Adobe Fonts library
• Fonts of your own — Upload and design with any of your own licensed fonts and use them on both desktop and iPad
• Type on a path — Bend and flow text onto the surface of lines and shapes
• Outlined text — Turn text into an editable format that can be modified without limits
• Variable fonts — They’re infinitely customizable
• Color fonts — Explore gorgeous color variations and gradients that are built into the font