The world-renowned jock/producer, Black Coffee has dropped a brand new single “I’m Falling” ahead of the much-awaited new album drop.
This time he’s getting help from US-based Australian singer-songwriter and musician, Ry X to produce one of his world-famous mid-tempo dance anthems.
The track features a groovy baseline and a thumping drumline, to accompany Ry X’s soothing and layered, harmonic vocals. It’s the perfect combination of classic South African house and the more mainstream Electronic Dance Music (EDM), giving it the quintessential Black Coffee sound, which he describes as “true Afropolitan house: home-brewed but future-focused.”
He also links up with Pharrel Williams and Jozzy in a new track “10 Missed Calls” which is also part of the album.
The album titled “SBCNCSLY” will feature already heard before leading title single SBCNCSLY released first quarter of the year, a more dated “LaLaLa”, the upbeat sensual “Ready For You” featuring Celeste and the top charting “Drive” feat. David Guetta, Delilah Montagu. Familiar names that are also part of the project include South African Music Award winner Msaki, rising star Una Rams and crooner Tellaman.
Stream the new songs below:
See full tracklist below:
1. “Lost” – Black Coffee & DJ Angelo feat. Jinadu
2. “You Need Me” – Black Coffee feat. Maxine Ashely & Sun-el Musician
3. “SBCNCSLY” – Black Coffee feat. Sabrina Claudio
4. “I’m Fallin’” – Black Coffee feat. RY X (Focus Track)
5. “Time” – Black Coffee feat. Cassie
6. “Lalala”- Black Coffee feat. Usher
7. “Flava”- Black Coffee feat. Una Rams & Tellaman
8. “10 Missed Calls” – Black Coffee feat. Pharrel Williams & Jozzy
9. “Ready For You” – Black Coffee feat. Celeste
10. “Wish You Were Here” – Black Coffee feat. Msaki
11. “Drive” – Black Coffee feat. David Guetta, Delilah Montagu
12. “Never Forget” – Black Coffee feat. Diplo & Elderbrook