Huawei has launched its new smartwatch Band 6 stepping aside from traditional design and features, especially for those in health and fitness.
Huawei built Band 6 keeping in mind a solution to have smartwatch-like features at the price of a smart band. This has resulted in a new look and powerful features that easily propel the HUAWEI Band 6 to the top of this list.
For instance, take blood oxygen monitoring (SpO2), a vital health indicator that has become staple across most popular smart bands. While this is a feature that usually has to be turned on when needed, on the HUAWEI band 6, it runs constantly all day long.
– HUAWEI Band 6 also keeps track of the heart rate with HUAWEI TruSeen TM 4.0, HUAWEI TruSleep TM for accurate sleep tracking and HUAWEI TruRelax TM for stress measurement and management.
– Full-fledged 1.47 inch AMOLED display.
– With a FullView Display allows for more information to be shown on screen and for immersive viewing overall. It also enables better interactivity while using the smart band.
– Improved battery life, enough to last two whole weeks on a single charge.
– Tracks up to 96 workout modes and uses a HUAWEI TruSport TM algorithm to analyze the user’s data to provide detailed assessments during workouts, allowing for better progress.
– Paired with smart features such as notification alerts, music playback and remote shutters.
Pricing & Availability:
The HUAWEI Band 6 will be up for the taking on Huawei Store (Online) and across select retailers in South Africa on 18 June 2021 at a price of R1699 or you can Pre- Order from the 11th June 2021