Apple has unveiled its recently leaked ‘Beats Studio Buds’ wireless earbuds.
Dubbed the powerful true wireless earbuds, Beats Studio Buds deliver a high-quality audio experience in a sleek, lightweight and comfortable design.
Sweat- and water-resistant earbuds with an IPX4 rating and up to 24 hours of battery life, Studio Buds brings quality Active Noise Cancellation, Transparency and for the first time ever, convenient one-touch pairing to both iOS and Android users.
– Prioritize high-quality audio playback and overall comfort
– Achieves outstanding stereo separation and low harmonic distortion across the frequency curve so you hear every note
– Automatically plays Spatial Audio for available tracks mixed in Dolby Atmos so you can enjoy true multidimensional sound and clarity.
– Two listening modes, so you are in total control of your sound experience. Active Noise Cancelling (ANC) blocks unwanted external noise, including wind noise, using real-time adaptive gain control.
– Switch to Transparency mode with a long-press of the ‘b’ button when you need to hear the world around you.
– External-facing microphones mix the sounds of your surroundings back in with your music for a natural listening experience.
– During phone calls, the dual-beam forming microphones target your voice and filter out wind and obstructing external noise for elevated clarity.
– Offer simple one-touch pairing to both Apple and Android devices.
– Each earbud independently connects to your device, so you can choose to use one or both.
– The multi-function ‘b’ button on each earbud allows you to answer/end calls, play/pause content, skip songs, and toggle between ANC and Transparency listening modes.
– The earbuds have up to 8 hours of listening time with two additional charges provided by its pocket-sized carrying case, giving you up to 24 hours of combined playback.
– Studio Buds is the first Beats product to support both FindMy in iOS and Find My Device on Android.
Pricing & Availability:
Beats Studio Buds are available to order starting today for $149.99 with shipping beginning June 24. The earbuds are available in black, white, and red colors.