Apple has revealed its new Apple Watch Series 7 featuring a larger display, refined design, faster charging, and other improvements.
Apple Watch Series 7 has a stronger, more crack-resistant front crystal. It is the first Apple Watch to have an IP6X certification for resistance to dust, and maintains a WR50 water resistance rating. There are five new aluminum case finishes, along with a range of new band colors and styles.
– Provides all-day 18-hour battery life on a single charge, and 33 percent faster charging compared with Apple Watch Series 6, through a new charging architecture and Magnetic Fast Charger USB-C Cable.
– 20% more screen area and thinner borders at just 1.7 mm- Borders reduced to 1.7mm, softer rounder corners
– Offers two additional larger font sizes, and a new QWERTY keyboard that can be tapped or swiped with QuickPath — allowing users to slide a finger to type
– Always-On Retina display is up to 70 percent brighter indoors than that of Apple Watch Series 6
– Crack-resistant, WR50 water resistance
– 33% faster charging compared with Apple Watch Series 6, provides all-day 18-hour battery life on a single charge
– With watchOS 8, larger menu titles and buttons in apps like Stopwatch, Activity, and Alarms also make the screen even simpler to interact with
– Available later this fall from $399