Netflix announced the launch of its new gaming service with five games already available on the platform.
Members everywhere can play five mobile games: Stranger Things: 1984 (BonusXP), Stranger Things 3: The Game (BonusXP), Shooting Hoops (Frosty Pop), Card Blast (Amuzo & Rogue Games), and Teeter Up (Frosty Pop).
To access these games, you have to have a Netflix account and an Android device (available on Android only for now).
Here’s how to access the games:
– All you need is a Netflix subscription — there are no ads, no additional fees, and no in-app purchases.
– The mobile games are currently available on Android devices when you log into your Netflix profile.
– Members on an Android mobile phone will see a dedicated games row and games tab where you can select any game to download.
– The mobile games are available in various languages offered on service. If your language is not yet available, games will default to English.
– Members are able to play games on multiple mobile devices on the same account. If you hit your device limit— you will be notified.
– These games are not available on kids’ profiles, only for Adults. If you’ve set up a PIN to prevent kids from having access to adult profiles, that same PIN will be required in order to log in to Netflix and play the game on a device.
– While some mobile games may require an internet connection, others will be available to play offline.
Netflix says it will continue to improve the mobile gaming experience.