PUMA South Africa is looking for a Social Media Coordinator to join its marketing team.
The Social Media Coordinator is responsible for driving seasonal Regional Marketing Initiatives aligned with Global brand narrative on all Social Media platforms available to PUMA regional department. Lead, implement and manage together with the Media & Social Media Manager the social media strategy within the Country. Coordinate all social media platforms to ensure cohesive clear brand message for all areas of PUMA’s business, including PR alignment support.
KEY TASKS, DUTIES, AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop Social Media Campaign calendars aligned with Local and Global strategies.
- Provide daily, weekly, and monthly update reports on all local Marketing activity.
- Manage local social media according to international guidelines, both strategically and creatively.
- Attend status meetings. Ensure timeous social media content is delivered.
- Develop content strategy and implement the posting of content on Social Media according to Global Guidelines.
- Monitor and analyze usage of content using analytics tools.
- Work with creative agencies, content creators, partners, and influencers to create local content for usage on PUMA-owned channels.
- Align with and support PR tasks including media seeding and PR admin.
- Manage up-to-date knowledge of current trends and competitor activities.
- Post campaign analysis for future best practices.
- At least 2-3 years proven work experience in social media
- Tertiary qualification in marketing, PR, or related field.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and an additional African language.
- Understanding Social Media analytics and CRM tools
- Knowledge and understanding of Facebook Business Manager. Google Analytics
- Hands – on experience in Social Media and Digital Marketing experience
- Experience in content creation
- Excellent computer skills (MS Office essential).
- Passionate and interested in sports
PUMA provides equal opportunities for all job applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or disability. Equality for all is one of the core principles at PUMA and we do not tolerate any form of harassment or discrimination.
HOW TO APPLY?