Hyatt House Johannesburg Rosebank marks the second Hyatt House property in Africa and the brand’s third collaboration with an affiliate of Millat Investments.
Hyatt House Johannesburg Rosebank features:
- 80 guestrooms, including 49 studio guestrooms and 31 apartment-style Kitchen Suites with fully equipped kitchens, comfy living rooms, spacious bedrooms, and stylish bathrooms.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the hotel, guestrooms and suites.
- Complimentary breakfast daily for all guests featuring a chef-inspired entrée and a rotating breakfast offering.
- The Collective opens for breakfast, lunch and dinner where guests can experience unique food offerings, featuring trendy and healthy cuisine.
- The H BAR, located alongside the pool deck and features the Sip + Snack Menu, a delicious menu with items including soups and sandwiches, plus premium beers and wines, offered seven days a week.
- 24-hour H Market to meet the everyday needs of guests, from snacks and sundries to freshly prepared salads and sandwiches.
- Pool deck on the 8th floor, with skyline views of Johannesburg, a perfect backdrop for relaxing, inspiring sun-filled and sunset swims.
- 24-hour Gym to help keep fitness routines going with cardio equipment, free weights, benches, multi-purpose equipment and space to stretch.
- Borrows Menu with often-forgotten items from phone charges to razors.
- A Very Important Resident (VIR) program, including complimentary grocery shopping, and other personalized perks, for guests with 30 or more consecutive nights.
- Additional services, including self-service guest laundry.
Hyatt House Johannesburg Rosebank is situated in the vibrant suburb of Rosebank, where thriving nightlife, high-end shopping malls, and internationally renowned galleries make it one of the most popular neighborhoods in Johannesburg for tourists and locals alike.