Affordable airline, FlySafair, has today launched an R8 flight sale as part of its 2022 mega sale.
The sale was launched at 9am on Wednesday, 04 May 2022 with around 30,000 tickets available for selected domestic routes.
However, an hour later after the launch, the FlySafair site noted that “there are less than 25,000 tickets left”.
Here’s everything you need to know:
– Access to the website to make the purchase will be limited by means of a “Waiting Room” facility, which is designed to preserve the integrity of the website and protect it against the heavy traffic demand.
– Only be available between 9am and 5pm, or until the allocated inventory sells out, on 04 May 2022.
– R8 tickets include all airport taxes and VAT, but exclude any additional services such as (but not limited to) checked luggage, priority boarding and seat pre-selection.
– Only successful payment reserves a ticket.
– Normal flight change facilities will be available on our website, but users who change existing flights will not have access to R8 fares.
– R8 tickets are non-refundable and non-cancellable. Penalties and differences in fares will apply for any changes made to R8 tickets.
The flight company said, customers seeking to make normal bookings can do so on the FlySafair app, through the FlySafair Call Centre, or at FlySafair Airport Ticket Sales Desks.