WhatsApp has started rolling out the much-awaited featured which allows users to react to a message with emojis.
Emoji reactions are now available on the latest version of the app. With Reactions, users can simply use emojis such as heart, thumbs up, and smiley faces to react to a message without typing a response.
How to use Reactions:
– Open WhatsApp (the same applies for Facebook Messenger and Instagram).
– Long press the message to which you wish to react.
– A pop-up will appear with six available emoji.
– Select one of the six emoji in the pop-up to use that as the reaction.
– Your message reaction will appear below the message you previously selected.
In addition, the app now allows users to send up to 2GB of files, protected by end-to-end encryption. This is an increase from the previous limit of 100MB.