Inspired by the works of American architects, this out-of-this-world villa is situated on Nettleton Road, Clifton (in Cape Town), and goes by the moniker “Iron Man Villa” because of its futuristic look.
The Iron Man Villa was crafted by the architectural firm ‘Peerutin Karol‘ behind the most iconic buildings, including Sandton Convention Centre, and V&A Waterfront’s Victoria Wharf, amongst others.
This four-storey villa accommodates up to 12 people, with six bedrooms. Views-wise, the building is above the town, offering clear views of Clifton’s beaches, the 12 Apostles mountain range, and the vast Atlantic Ocean below.
The minimum stay is 3 nights, and the fee starts at R250,000 per night—administered by the villa & vacation rental agency named Cape Town Vacationer.
– a spa
– a theatre
– two elevators and a glass-floored passage
– indoor pool
– an office
– a bar
– heated Pool
– 6 bedrooms
– 6 bathrooms
– Minimum stay at this villa 3+ Nights
Main living area
– large open plan spacious living area with ocean views including that of Clifton’s third and fourth beaches.
– the dining area offers a long table with seating for 10 guests.
– spacious lounge with long couch and a surround sound entertainment system.
– kitchen counter with seating and serving area (sociable area).
– glassed wine cooling room.
– second kitchen with plenty of prep room and a walk-in refrigerator.
The entertainment space
– home viewing, separated from the spa by stack-away seamless glass doors.
– large comfortable seating on couches.
– entire home audio system with 80 inch television.
– bowers & Wilkins speakers.
– private bar with counter and bar seating.
– small outside area overlooking the ocean.
– the entire area is sound-proofed.
– private guest toilet.
The spa area offers:
– indoor heated salt-chlorinated swimming pool.
– granite steam room and shower.
– outside jacuzzi with a view over the ocean.
– changing room with toilet.
– the master bedroom is the epitome of a presidential suite in a 5-star hotel with a large walk-in dressing room, and a bathroom with ocean views.
– king-sized bed with automated TV from casing under the bed with DSTV and Netflix.
– fireplace and air-conditioning.
– en-suite: vanity, bath, shower, and separate toilet.
– private deck with loungers.
– ocean and mountain views.
– this room also has incredible views and can be used as an office/private reading room and is equipped with a large desk, bookcase and couch with a TV.
– king-sized bed
– en-suite: shower, bath and toilet
– ocean views
– TV with DSTV and Netflix
The left-wing – living area
– open plan fully fitted kitchen with hob counter and bar stools and a small deck outside.
– the comfortable lounge is fitted with TV and sound system, and also has a small reading area, with ocean views
Other two bedrooms
– each of the air-conditioned bedrooms in this wing has ocean and mountain views with:
– king-size bed
– open wet room/bathroom
– TV with DSTV and Netflix
The entertainment pavilion
– this pavilion is perfect for private parties and entertaining from one to fifty guests with ease. It has private access via an elevator from the guest reception/lobby area.
– this is the main social area, used for entertaining guests at the pool. Seating on designer chairs at the bar or on comfy pool loungers on the lawn or on the enormous couch undercover. There is plenty of space for food preparation, a gas barbeque and bar counter with refrigerators. The rim flow swimming pool is heated and has its own changing rooms.
– on level 3, above the Entertainment Pavilion, are two private bedrooms that open out onto a shared private deck or back out onto a secluded deck for chilling and relaxing.
– king-size beds
– open plan wet rooms/bathrooms
– ocean and mountain views
source and imagery by: vacations.capetown