While we wait for this year’s edition of Wrapped, Spotify users can have fun with a new app that has been a buzz on the internet. Instafest is a new app that lets users create and share their own festival lineup.
Since hitting the internet, many users across social media have shared their own curated festivals with artists they like.
This is a third-party app by Spotify and it reads into your data to automatically create a fantasy festival lineup featuring artists you’ve been streaming on your account.
You can get the app here and follow the steps below to create your own:
1. Tap on the link above and sign in with your Spotify account.
2. Log into your account.
3. Customize your top artists for the last four weeks, six months or all-time.
4. Choose your style (template)
5. Give your festival a name.
6. Save your results and share your dream festival lineup.
Here’s a glimpse of what it looks like:
— ubothi Mnguni (@EnhleQwabe1) November 27, 2022
My Instafest lineup pic.twitter.com/Eoc9TW6oH3
— 𝕹𝖌𝖎 𝖆𝖚𝖙 '𝖊𝕾𝖍𝖆𝖗𝖕 𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖆 🇧🇷 (@jnr_koena__) November 27, 2022
— .𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖒á𝖘 🇵🇹 (@GriffithsTM7) November 27, 2022