- Nike is offering Nike Training Club (NTC) content for Netflix members to stream.
- Netflix members will have access to more than 90 NTC workouts that cater to all fitness levels, require minimal to no equipment, and span a broad range of workout types, lengths and intensities.
- Featuring a dozen of Nike’s world-class trainers, the NTC workouts offered help serve the future of sport by meeting athletes where they are.
Netflix’s more than 223 million worldwide members will have access to NTC programs that cater to all fitness levels, require minimal to no equipment, and span yoga, strength and high-intensity workouts. Each NTC training program will include multiple episodes, totaling more than 30 hours of sessions released on Netflix in two parts. Nike has launched five training programs at the end of December, and additional programs will launch throughout 2023. Members will be able to access curated programs or select workouts by type or duration, and the programming will be available in 10 languages via all Netflix plans.
Fitness classes will launch in two batches, and the first includes the following programs:
- Kickstart Fitness with the Basics (13 episodes)
- Two Weeks to a Stronger Core (7 episodes)
- Fall in Love with Vinyasa Yoga (6 episodes)
- HIT & Strength with Tara (14 episodes)
- Feel-Good Fitness (6 episodes)
The new initiative will feature a custom Nike collection on Netflix. Members can also search “Nike” to find the workouts.
The NTC workouts offered in the Netflix collection feature a dozen of Nike’s world-class trainers, including Kirsty Godso and Betina Gozo. The training focuses on bringing the joy of sport and movement to people around the world and helps serve the future of sport by meeting athletes where they are.
You can stream the Nike Training Club now on Netflix—members can search “Nike” on Netflix to find the collection of workouts.