PLEASURES and N.E.R.D have teamed up for an exciting collaboration dropping this week.
N.E.R.D. (No-One Ever Really Dies), an American hip-hop and rock band, parted ways with Virgin Records in 2005 over a label dispute, resulting in the band’s disbandment.
Their collaboration with Los Angeles-based streetwear label PLEASURES seamlessly blends style, music, and cultural influence, giving birth to a collection that resonates with the essence of streetwear, music, and urban culture.
The PLEASURES X N.E.R.D. collection features outstanding pieces like Tees, Varsity Jacket, Sweatpants, and a hoodie.
Look out for the PLEASURES X N.E.R.D. collection to release on Thursday, 11 January 2024 exclusively at Shelflife (Joburg & Cape Town) and online:
*VARSITY JACKET will release at Shelflife (Cape Town store and online only).
- PLEASURES P23N002-NAVY NERD ZIP UP HOODIE SIZES S-XL R3499
- PLEASURES P23N003-NAVY NERD SWEATPANTS NAVY S-XL R2999
- PLEASURES P23N005-WHITE PROVIDER T-SHIRT WHITE S-XL R1499
- PLEASURES P23N004-BLACK ROCKSTAR T-SHIRT BLACK S-XL R1499
- PLEASURES P23N001-PURPLE NERD VARSITY JACKET PURPLE M-XL R10,999